Sunday 1 February 2015

BESPOKE SHOES THAT MADE US (SHOES I HAVE MADE)





In my quest to start my own shoe line and become one of the best export shoe brands in Nigeria, I ran a freestyle but valuable shoe orientation from one of the best shoemakers in Nigeria today, ST DAVIDS SHOES, For close to a year, i bread myself in the line of shoe pattern drawing, last coordination, fitting and shoe marketing. I did this because I wanted to be an owner of a shoe company who actually knew everything that there was to know about shoes, most importantly the construction and being able to justify why my shoes will cost what they do and also reach and be a part of a certain sphere in the major market. During that time I apprenticed, marketed and modeled for ST DAVIDS SHOES, and even still when I get some free time, I was able to make some shoes for myself that pretty much represent me and my style sense. Obviously some of them are relatively ostentatious, as you will see, but when it’s bespoke, the leather presents itself, and you are not afraid to try something crazy, this is what happens. I hope that you all enjoy the pictures.




                                                                                          FIRST PAIR:










                                                                                  
                                                                                          SECOND PAIR:





                                                                    THIRD PAIR:







                                                                                          FOURTH PAIR:

FIFTH PAIR:
                                                                       

                                                                      SIXTH PAIR:

                                                                   

SEVENTH PAIR:




                                                                         EIGHT PAIR:



2 comments:

  1. good day to u and nice work, ii love u wrks and finishing as well, am a shoe maker as well pls I will like to know where to get some fantastic shoes materials

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Do you make shows for ladies as well?

    ReplyDelete