Sunday 17 May 2015

Norman Vilalta's Heavenly Shoes

This has to be one of the coolest shoes that I have seen in a long time and it’s no wonder that is coming from my new good international mentor Norman Vilalta who is quickly taking the industry by storm. Having launch his RTW collection not too long ago in NYC at Leffot,
I feel quite excited to see the cool things that he comes up with next. These loafers are just outrageous and it has to be one of the best patina’s that I have seen, ever. And what’s even cooler is that I think that Norman did the patina himself and is self taught. What is boggling me is trying to figure out what leather it is. It looks like a hatch grain or definitely a grain of some sort but the grading of it is just mind blowing. I would easily have this in every color possible, and would love to see it in black! Brown!!most especially in dark blue!!! SIMPLY HEAVENLY.

Happy Weekdays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment